iklan

Iklan

Goodbye Jiraiya Sensei - Naruto Shippuden AMV





Goodbye Jiraiya Sensei-Naruto Shippuden AMV

*NOTE : This AMV Naruto are made with non-profit or does not represent another company. This is purely made for Naruto Fan, Bleach and other Anime. Credited to TV Tokyo and Association.*

The Tale of Jiraiya the Gallant. Now it'll end a bit better, I hope. The final chapter... I'll call it: Frog at the bottom of the well drifts of into the great ocean. Just barely glorious... But glorious indeed. Now I suppose it's about time I put down my pen. Oh, right... What should I name the sequel? I wonder... Let's see: The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki. Yes... That has a nice ring to it.


I always think Jiraiya is the best. He is the teacher of Minato Namikaze and Uzumaki Naruto. Always inspire Naruto to be a good shinobi. Really miss this guy.



Goodbye Jiraiya Sensei - Naruto Shippuden AMV video 


Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Tags:  Jiraiya HD  Official Trailer   Official Trailer 2012  Trailers  Trailers 2012  Trailer 2012  Movie Film  Movie Trailer   Film Trailer   Cinematic Trailer   Theatrical Trailer   Teaser Trailer   Debut Trailer   International Trailer   Exclusive Trailer  720p 1080p 3D  TV Spot  Featurette Interview  Movie Clip  Preview