CINEMA 4D BUILD 12
This release also marks a widespread reorganization across the CINEMA 4D R12 product line with the introduction of four editions offering a proven workflow and feature sets targeted to professional 3D animators, motion graphics artists, architects and designers. Paul Babb, president and CEO, MAXON US adds, "The product line reorganization is a practical step that gives all customers, from hobbyist to studio professional, clear choices when deciding on the features they need to deliver high impact, creative results,” he said. “Customers will also benefit from the streamlined and condensed product structure as it allows our team to better focus on developing new, exciting functionality."
MAXON's New Product Line-Up
The CINEMA 4D Release 12 product line includes breakthrough new editions that cater to the creative workflow needs of professionals in specialized 3D markets, as well as an upgrade to BodyPaint 3D, MAXON’s highly acclaimed high end painting and texture application, as follows:
• CINEMA 4D Prime: Professional 3D Graphics Begin Here. The core professional 3D graphics package that includes basic modeling, animation and rendering functionality. Release 12 now additionally includes Ambient Occlusion and many deformers formerly found in the MOCCA and MoGraph modules.
• CINEMA 4D Broadcast: The 3D Motion Graphics Powerhouse. Leverages CINEMA 4D Prime functionality to deliver a powerful motion graphics toolset expressly designed to enhance the creative process for broadcast design professionals. Release 12 now includes features of the previous MoGraph module, GI rendering and an extensive library of objects, materials and presets.
• CINEMA 4D Visualize: The Professional Solution for Architects and Designers. Leverages CINEMA 4D Prime functionality to deliver a professional solution for architects and designers. CINEMA 4D Visualize includes all features of the previous Architecture and Engineering Editions,(Advanced Render, Sketch and Toon and NET Render 3 modules plus extensive object and material libraries).
• CINEMA 4D Studio: The very best that MAXON has to offer for professional 3D artists. If you want to create advanced 3D graphics but need a helping hand to ensure you create jaw-dropping graphics quickly and easily, then this is the choice for you.
As well as containing all of the features found in CINEMA 4D Prime, Visualize and Broadcast, CINEMA 4D Studio adds advanced character tools, hair, a physics engine and an unlimited clients network rendering. The end result is that CINEMA 4D Studio can tackle any project you throw at it with ease.
• BodyPaint 3D Release 12: 3D Painting, Texturing and UV Editing. While benefiting by all the new developments of its sister application, CINEMA 4D Prime, BodyPaint 3D Release 12 offers a full complement of 3D painting and texturing tools unmatched by any other package on the market. New features in Release 12 include color profiles, the option to render Ambient Occlusion into a texture, and the Cineman connection to RenderMan including preview renders directly inside BodyPaint 3D. It also boasts updated exchanges with 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage and LightWave 3D.
NB : Bagi yg mau serialnya silahkan copy paste dibawah ini
Cinema 4D : 14200064814-LKVK-DZFZ-RFWX-GHNT : 30200013292-BTHK-WPTC-TSLT-MZLT BodyPaint 3D R12: 11200013292-KZPX-LGCP-CVLB-PFXR Cinema 4D : 10200075200-RFBP-CXPX-DMDD-FXWR Cinema 4D Broadcast: 16200004570-XPZR-WHLV-FZCR-CKNC Cinema 4D Visualize: 15200004858-PRJL-KNGB-DMPL-XCTK
: 30200013292-BTHK-WPTC-TSLT-MZLT BodyPaint 3D R12: 11200013292-KZPX-LGCP-CVLB-PFXR Cinema 4D : 14200064814-LKVK-DZFZ-RFWX-GHNT Cinema 4D : 10200075200-RFBP-CXPX-DMDD-FXWR Cinema 4D Broadcast: 16200004570-XPZR-WHLV-FZCR-CKNC Cinema 4D Visua